Free Spell Casters – How to find a free spell caster online?




Howdy folks!

Since you clicked and landed on this blog, it’s certain that you are searching for free spell casters. That’s a great thing! But are you sure that spell casters and ‘free’ comes together without any catch? Is there really anything such as ‘free lunch’? Well, these questions must be wandering in your brain and you will get all your answers in paragraphs to come. As you continue to read, you will understand everything better and get a crystal-clear picture about spell casters, how to find real spell casters and how you identify a scammer.

You all will second the fact that the Internet is a great way to earn money and even better, a medium for scammers to scam people. Since we are going to talk about free spell casters today, I must add that ‘spell casting’ by some so-called professional spell casters is one of the most common way of scamming people out of their money. Almost 99.8% of spell caster on Internet are happily running scam websites and not only steal your money, but your identity is also compromised. The information you share with them is often sold to email & tele-marketers, resulting in giant volume of SPAM emails and calls. Identity theft is way too dangerous, trust me!



I have scared you a lot, already haven’t I? Well, do not worry, Diamonds are found in coal mines. There are indeed a few real spell casters out there, but it is very difficult to identify them. Any layman could get trapped by scammers and easily loose out their hard-earned money. After all an emotionally weak person is the easiest target for such scammers.

Now all that being said.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself and then I would share few tips to identify real spell casters. My First name is Chiranjeev and I’m not comfortable in sharing my last name for obvious reason. If I reveal my last name, I’d probably highest searched person on yellow pages & social media websites :) I was a self-employed businessman and before that I served top designations in some of the top firms in India. I took early retirement at the age of 47 and since then I’ve devoted my time in understanding more about life, death, karma & God. Isn’t this weird? You must be wondering how could a spell caster devote himself in learning about life & specifically, God. Well, honestly, I know god exists & somewhere I believe I was destined to be a spell caster and it was all part of his plan. But I hate him, and I hate him more than I hate my worst enemies. I’m not going to elaborate the reason. I will share a link where you could read more about it if you wish to.



Anyway, I’m good with technology as much as I’m good with spell casting. I know for you a true spell caster should be a middle—aged man who carries a human skull in his right hand, wears black clothes/walks naked, face covered with ashes and lives in Jungle. Well that’s too old school. My journey to become a spell caster was not by choice in the beginning. As Newton’s third law of motion says “To every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction”. My choice to become spell caster was a reaction of an injustice done by god with me. I’m confused if I should call it as injustice. I’m still looking for answer.

I’m not going to add more here, so if you have spare time and you are willing to dig a little more about me, you can read here.

I’m a self-learned spell caster and I have spent a little over 9 years in Varanasi. I spent these years on Ghats of Varanasi watching aarti at ghats of river Ganges and at the same time dead bodies being cremated. The main motive was to learn from Aghori Sadhus. Aghori Sadhus are real devotee of Kaal Bhairav, an incarnation of lord Shiva. They are excellent in spell casting and I don’t think there is any other community which is as par with Aghoris. Not even African Voodoos. I’ve seen Aghoris summoning very-very serious spirits which took me a lot of time to learn. They are excellent and they are excellent. I have no other word to explain their excellence and power in spell casting. Believe me or not, they actually possess the power to put a soul in dead bodies. Well these things may sound too fishy or a stolen story from some horror movie, but seeing is believing. Aghoris are my real guru and these 9 years were most crucial part of my life. While learning and polishing my skills, I also read Srimad Bhagvada Geeta. Yes, before visiting Varanasi my mind was full of questions and I was seeking for answers from a very long time. At the end of the day, Srimad Bhagvada Geeta gave a lot of answers to my question. I haven’t excelled in it, but I do have a lot more knowledge about life, karma and god. However, learning black magic was the primary reason. So, I can proudly say I have learned everything on my own! More is explained on THIS page.


I believe after explaining everything, I’m qualified enough to suggest you how to identify real spell casters online. There are plenty out there hiding behind their monitor and keyboards proudly calling themselves love spell casters and sharing some decently rhyming poems on the name of love spells that work. Please be aware that love spells or money spells do not sound like a rhyming poem. Though I cast spells in mostly Hindi, Sanskrit and Awadhi, I have fair knowledge about spells in English too. Trust me, these openly shared free love spells or witchcraft spells are never going to work for you. You will be just gambling your time for falsely heightened expectations. Anyway, let’s discuss few points that will help you differentiate between a scammer and real spell casters.

  •  Guarantees Manifestation: A real spell caster will never, ever guarantee you manifestation. I know it’s surprising or may be scary for some of you, but this is the truth. Nobody’s perfect. And after all, since the spirits whom we summon perform the major task, nothing is “guaranteed”. All we can say is the chances of manifestation. If a spell caster says good, that means chances of manifestation are 60-70%, however if ‘excellent’ word is used, that means chances of manifestation is near about 75-85% which is amazing and it represents extremely high success of spell. Only scammers can guarantee you 100% success. Yes, 100% chances in getting scammed!




  • Promise to make you rich: If you are looking for money spells, be aware that money spells do not work in the way you think. I’m going to write an article on truth of money spells very soon. Scammers would promise to make you a millionaire overnight or high you win a $10M lottery, but come on, if spell casters really had such powers why would they ask for money from you. Well it is very much certain that they will ask for money to cast the spell, but question is if you have the capability to make others a millionaire, why are you demanding a mere $50 to cast the spell? Hmm, you should rattle your brains! Money spells are completely different and these spells can never make you a millionaire. So please, use your acumen.


  • Cheap spells: I’m assuming you must have done your share of research while searching for spell casters so, I can confidently say that you must have been through many spell casters who are offering their services for a nominal price of $50-$80, right? Seems like a steal deal, isn’t it? Well, always remember you get what you pay. If you are paying for a ‘cheap’ spell, expect little to no results at all (in case the spell caster is genuine). But here’s the contradiction -  a genuine spell caster would never charge you $50 for a powerful spell. Remember that powerful black magic spells are expensive and I have written a good article about it, which you can read by clicking here. So, if you see a spell caster offering his services for $50, take a U-turn and never click that website again if you really care for your hard-earned money.

  •  Using fancy names: Well this has become a trend. You’re going to find tons of “spell casters” with names such as Angel, Baba, High Priestess, etc. Sounds more like they are incarnation of god! Most common amongst all is “Doctor”. I’ve seen plenty of scammers with salutations as “Dr.”. I just want to know if you hold Philosophy in Doctorate degree then why don’t you become a lecturer and earn honest money than scamming people out of their money? Or if you are a Doctor by profession, you can easily earn handsome money. Why use Dr. salutation and scam people?


There are plenty of other points and for that I would strongly recommend you to go through my guide by clicking here. I have described about more points there.

What do I do?

I do what I have been explaining from paragraph 1 of this article – I do free spell casting. I’ experience in following categories –

  • Health Spells: I primarily cast spells related to health. In fact, most of the cases that I accept are related to health and healing. If your case falls in this category, it’s a great news for you! Chances of acceptance of your case is highest amongst all the requests I get.


  • Relationship Spells: Honestly, people look for love spells that work but never find one. The love spells that you get online are nothing more than crappy rhyming poems. Trust me. It is difficult to find love spells that work or binding spells that actually work. Seriously, stop wasting your time and stop expecting anything from it. You will just get your hopes high and nothing else. If you really need assistance with love spells that actually work, feel free to contact me. I will suggest you some basic spells which you can cast on your own. In case you think your issue is quite pressing like saving marriage or divorce, do not hesitate in writing to me. Although the chances of acceptance are quite low for this category, I would definitely help you if I find it pressing enough.






  • Cleansing or Curse Spells: Beware, I would mark your email as SPAM if you ever request me to cast a death spell for your enemies. Of course, it is possible for me to do that, but I’m not an assassin. You can hire assassins from somewhere else. I’m capable of casting a curse spell if I find your case solid enough. It cannot be done randomly on anyone. I just cannot curse a guy who bullied you in college or may be at your work place. I work with a limitation when it comes to curse spells.




There are plenty of other types of spells that I can do, but if I start making a list of all, this blog will be 30-page long. So, in case you feel I could be of any assistance to you and if your request doesn’t fall under any of the mentioned category, please do not hesitate in writing me. I would definitely provide consultation if something is beyond my limits.

Thanks for reading! If you wish to contact me, please do so by clicking the button below

  



Popular posts from this blog

Breast Cancer Cure through Black magic | Breast Cancer Treatment